Volt is pre-configured with WooCommerce in order to enable instant bank transfer for customers and provide them with additional payment options which will increase conversions for you and in turn overall sales volumes.
Enable pretty permalinks in Wordpress
Ensure that you enable pretty permalinks in your WordPress installation. Otherwise callbacks from Volt back to your store won’t work and orders will not be updated with the correct order status/information.
Anchor links and URI fragments
Your site must be able to handle anchor links (or URI fragments) correctly. This implies that when an anchor link is activated, the browser should avoid performing a complete page reload. To test this functionality, navigate to one of your website pages, add ‘/#testhash’ to the URL in the browser address bar, and press Enter. As a result, the page should not undergo a full reload.
Download and install the plugin
- Download the latest plugin component from Github Volt.io WooCommerce
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin.
- Upload the package file you have just downloaded
- Install the plugin with Install Now and Activate Plugin.
Configure the plugin for Sandbox and Production
After your install the plugin, you need to enable it.
API and Client credentials from Fuzebox
For this section you need an API username and password and the client ID and secret.
To get these credentials you will need access to Volt Fuzebox. You can follow our documentation on how to create the credentials on Fuzebox.
If you don’t have access yet, please reach out to us.
Configure access credentials
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Volt Pay by Bank
- Check the Enable Volt payment method checkbox.
- Environment: Choose the Sandbox option to enable the payment gateway in a test mode when using Sandbox credentials. When you’re ready to transition to the Production environment, come back to this section and select the Production mode. This will activate the payment gateway in a live environment.
- Configure Environment: Enter the relevant credentials into the fields outlined in the screenshot below to enable payments for sandbox (you will need to do the same for production).
Configure Notifications URL and Redirection URL
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Volt Pay by Bank.
- Scroll down all the way to the URLs
- Copy the Payment Notifications URL from WooCommerce and paste it to Fuzebox > Applications > Payment Notifications
- Copy the Success, pending, failure, cancellation redirection URL and paste it to Volt Fuzebox > Applications > Payment return URLs.